Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Biking

Steve is playing Mr. Mom this week while I am learning in Stevens Point. Below is an exerpt of an email Steve sent to me on Monday.


Emma is back upstairs for another nap try....

We had a fun midday bike trip; we went to a park not far away, off of Onyx (just west of acewood). I brought pbj's grapes and hophops for lunch and we sat on a rock ate lunch and watched the world go by. We then continued on; I wanted to try to make it to Olbrich park; it looks like there is a nice back way, but didn't get far before emma started squawking. I asked if she wanted to go home and I think she liked the sound of that so we turned around; there's always next time... It's supposed to rain off and on the next few days though according to the latest weather reports. On the way home I looked back because I heard a strange sound; she had fallen asleep and her helmeted head was rubbing against the side of the carrier which was contacting the tire. It was scary for a moment but I think the noise woke her up and we rolled home safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment