Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

sleep tent

Who knew that preparing for a plane trip could be so much fun?  I set up the travel sleep crib so Annika could see it and maybe remember it come sleepy time in France.  and I also wanted to see how easy it was to set-up; very!

Emma: can I go in?
Mama: I don't think thats a good idea.
Emma: aww.
Annika: gibberish

The next thing I knew, Emma was in the tent, too.
Emma: she wanted me in here.

I have to admit that it certainly seemed that way.

Annika: all kinds of happy gibberish. Plus- "that, that, that, " while pointing at things she wants in the tent with her.

Emma: here, Annika, we are making this a little baby house.
She added some water (in bottle form and then had to promptly wipe up some droplets), a book, plush toys and plastic toys. Annika still seems content. When I asked Emma to unzip the crib Annika whined a bit.
Emma: see, she wants it zipped up.


No comments:

Post a Comment