Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Update for Still Spring Break

While Emma was playing for 5 minutes of fun she asked, "Mommy, did I hear you say something about skipping brushing my teeth tonight?"  Steve chuckled and said, "She doesn't miss a beat." I chuckled and said, "well, I was only repeating what the hygienist had said but it is technically past the 6 hour cut off." (The watermelon fluoride "paint" is fine while eating and drinking but not while brushing or flossing, says the hygienist. So they like there to be a no brushing period of 6 hours.)  Apparently they skipped teeth brushing.
This morning I flossed Emma's teeth using the nifty flosser we got from the dentist. I don't like that it is a disposable piece of plastic so we'll see if we can manage without the device in the future. Emma was happy that her gums didn't bleed!

No comments:

Post a Comment